Akaninyene Ekong Emerges As Deputy Chairman NIsafetyE
HSENations gathered that Ekong, emerged Deputy National Chairman of NIsafetyE during the Institution’s Conference and subsequent elections which took place from October 31st to November 1st at AZNY Place, 2 Louis Drive off Abacha Road, GRA Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
This online HSE news platform understands that Ekong Akaninyene emerged as Deputy Chairmans NIsafetyE unanimously unopposed.
Speaking to newsmen, Ekong reassured of his commitment towards ensuring strict adherence to safety practice and enhancement of safety standard within the engineering profession.
Other newly elected NIsafetyE national executive members include:
1. National Chairman ~Engr. A. B. Emeasoba
2. Deputy National Chairman ~ Engr. Akaninyene Ekong, MNSE,FNISafetyE,FIPMA
3. 1st. National Vice Chairman ~ Engr. Seun Faluyi
4. 2nd. National Vice Chairman ~ Engr. Martin Agbili
5. 3rd. National Vice Chairman ~Engr. Dagogo Stowe
6. National Secretary ~ Engr. Oludotun Majekodunmi
7. National Treasurer ~ Engr. Dr. Mrs. Kosi Nwaoko
8. National Financial Secretary ~ Engr. Prisca Kanebi
9. National Technical Secretary ~Engr. Fowode
10. National Publicity Secretary ~ Engr. Ita Enebong
11. Ex. Officio member 1~ Engr. Abiodun Oyedepo (IPC)
12. Ex. Officio member 2~ Engr. Samuel Shokunbi
13. Ex. Officio member 3 ~ Engr. Peter Onyeri
More details soon