Lady Narrates How Rat Almost Made Her A Victim Of Gas Explosion

A Nigerian lady simply identified as @missyposhkitchen on Instagram narrates how she was saved from an impending cooking gas explosion.

Lady Narrates How Rat Almost Made Her A Victim Of Gas Explosion

The lady said she noticed the unusual way her gas cylinder gets empty before the due date and when she finally called a technician to check the cause, it was revealed that rats had eaten the pipe which was causing the leak.

READ ALSO: International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking

She advised her followers to always check their gas properly before cooking every day because the leak might have led to an explosion but thankfully, she noticed on time and that disaster was avoided.

Her post reads thus:

This is a great testimony! I noticed my gas has been using few days to finish over 2months. I’ve been worried what has been causing the gas to finish under few days gas that used to last 3weeks to 1month started using 1week. So today i called engineer to check this and when he brought out the gas to check the back we found out rat has eaten the pipe of the gas🙆‍♂️😱😳 and I’ve been cooking with it like that over 2months

My advice to everyone out there always check your gas properly before starting to cook everyday it is very important. Never feel lazy to use few seconds to check the pipe connector before cooking.

I’m a living testimony🙆‍♂️🙏 some is not up to this and exploded.
Alhamdulilahi

View this post on Instagram

This is a great testimony! I noticed my gas has been using few days to finish over 2months. I've been worried what has been causing the gas to finish under few days gas that used to last 3weeks to 1month started using 1week. So today i called engineer to check this and when he brought out the gas to check the back we found out rat has eaten the pipe of the gas🙆‍♂️😱😳 and I've been cooking with it like that over 2months My advice to everyone out there always check your gas properly before starting to cook everyday it is very important. Never feel lazy to use few seconds to check the pipe connector before cooking. I'm a living testimony🙆‍♂️🙏 some is not up to this and exploded. Alhamdulilahi 🙏 @tundeednut @instablog9ja @gistlover.blog help me thank God o🙏🙏🙏🙏 @kemiolunloyo PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE

A post shared by @ missyposhkitchen on

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *