An engineering firm based in Apapa, Lagos is giving a public call to HSE professionals who would love to work with them.
Applicants must meet these requirements:
• BSc/HND in Engineering or Social Sciences field.
• At least 3 years work experience as a HSE OFFICER.
Application Deadline is January 11th, 2021 by 5pm.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the role as subject of the Mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Smart Olawale is a Journalist (writing for HSENations), Marketing & Communication Enthusiast, Digital Marketer, Speaker and Educationist.
He holds a B.Sc Degree in Mass Communication from the prestigious Olabisi Onabanjo University.
Need Ideas? He's only a call away.
Latest entries from the author
- News2021.04.15Safety and Quality Are Vital For Increased Business Output —Cadbury’s Supply Chain Director
- Features2021.04.12HSE As A Key Business Value Driver, By Olawale Ogunyebi
- News2021.04.06ISPON Crisis: EFCC Is the Solution To ISPON Problem, Says Engineer Jamiu
- Features2021.04.02Contractor Non-construction Worksite Health And Safety Files, By Leighton Bennett