One of the top producer of Telecommunication equipment and services to mobile & fixed network operator, Ericsson, is inviting qualified candidates to apply for a vacant office in their company.
Job Title: Environmental Health & Safety SME Expert
Req ID: 496725
We are now looking for an Occupational Health & Safety Subject Matter Expert, to provide comprehensive Health & Safety (OHS) support for our Managed Services Networks organization, coordinate actions and responsibilities to meet business needs and ensure compliance with OHS requirements and procedures.
This also involves participating in subcontractor evaluations and compliance verification.
– Deploy OHS Policy and Group Directives, internally and with our external partners
– Provide limited internal EHS trainings and provide guidance on external trainings
– Define and execute OHS program and secure adherence to strategy and targets
– Monitor, control and report OHS performance
– Provide functional OHS expertise during ongoing operations and trials for new tools and processes.
-To be successful in the role you must have
-Education: A recognized formal OHS qualification e.g. Degree or Diploma (Example Post Grad / Degree and MSc in OHS Health and Safety Management or NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health or other recognized certification.)
Minimum of 5 years of experience
Domain experience: EHS focusing mainly on Field Services, covering both Active and Passive maintenance
Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility skills
OHS knowledge and skills, both processes and tools
Persuading & Influencing
Writing & Reporting
Change & Improvement Leadership skills
Knowledge on remote inspection/audit tools and processes.
Application Closing Date:
Method of Application:
Apply here: CLICK HERE
Smart Olawale is a Journalist (writing for HSENations), Marketing & Communication Enthusiast, Digital Marketer, Speaker and Educationist.
He holds a B.Sc Degree in Mass Communication from the prestigious Olabisi Onabanjo University.
Need Ideas? He's only a call away.
Latest entries from the author
- Features2021.03.02HSEQ Career Advice: ‘Identify and Manage Stakeholders’, By Olawale Ogunyebi
- News2021.02.25ASSP Moves to Create Network of Equipped Professionals on Public Safety
- News2021.02.24Airforce Plane Crash: Archbishop Points Accusing Finger At FG, Blames Them For Poor Maintenance
- News2021.02.23We’ve Responded To 614 Emergency Cases In Three Months – LASEMA