HSE Nations is set to be the leading independent news publication in corporate responsibility, health, safety, wellbeing and environment practice, covering every industry and business sector in the African nation.
We provide you with the most credible, value-adding, up-to-date news, industry event coverage, spotlights, real stories and comments from individuals and organizations across health, safety, wellbeing and environment fields and happenings within all safety professional bodies in Africa.
Our aim is to simplify safety to the general public and embrace by all while also to promote best practice in the field, sharing knowledge and expertise to help challenge your health and safety record.
- To promote and advance the Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) industry in Africa
- To raise awareness about the utmost importance of Safety culture
- To enhance professionalism in the HSE practice
- To recognize and celebrate excellent HSE practitioners in Africa
- To foster strong unity and cooperation among all Safety professional bodies and agencies in Africa
- Project African HSE professionals to the world