HSE Jobs: Latest Hot & Sizzling Safety Vacancies
Here Are Latest HSE Vacancies For Today March 6th,2020
- We are looking for a Hazardous Materials Inventory Consultant to provide compliance services to our customers in compliance with IMO Resolution MEPC.269 (68) guidelines and the Hong Kong Convention (2009) & EU Regulation 1257/2013.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Advising clients on compliance requirements
- Working with clients to plan and implement compliance procedures
- Developing inventory check plans, carrying out onboard visual sampling, inspection, laboratory analysis of samples etc.
- Evaluation of onboard processes and existing management plans for handling hazardous materials.
- Preparation of ship specific IHMs inventory and compliance reports.
- Marine Engineer or Superintendents
- Computer skills: Literate
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, including IMO Resolution MEPC.269 (68) guidelines and the Hong Kong Convention (2009) & EU Regulation 1257/2013.
- Strong communication skills including good reporting writing skills.
- Ability to use relevant software tools.
Method of Application
Total Data Limited (TDL) is a Limited Liability Company duly incorporated by the Corporate Affairs Commission Abuja on 6th day of July, 2000 with Registration Number RC 384112. The Company is engaged in Management Consultancy – Human Capital Management; Recruitment; Outsourcing; Training etc.